Springfield's M1A series of rifles, a semi-automatic rifle inspired by the classic U.S. Military M14, offers shooters a chance to own an icon. Descended from the M14 rifle, the M1A is a civilian-legal semi-auto version of that revered U.S. Military rifle that dominates the competition fields and the heart of America. The windage and elevation adjustable rear sight makes zeroing the rifle a pleasure, while the two-stage military trigger, detachable box magazine, op-rod, and roller cam bolt provide functional ease of operation and faithful reliability. Springfield Armory MA9106 M1A Standard Issue 308 Win 10+1 22" Carbon Steel Barrel w/Flash Suppressor, Black Parkerized Receiver, Two-Stage Military Trigger, Synthetic Stock. We CHARGE A 3% Fee for Credit Cards. Cash Discounted Price Shown. Please have your dealer fax us their FFL to . You may check out online or please call us to check out.
We are a Licensed FFL Dealer. All Federal Laws apply to us. Please take time to verify all information. Call if you have questions. We don't mind answering questions. WE DO NOT TAKE RETURNS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IN THE DESCRIPTION.
· Please make sure what you are purchasing is legal in your state OR that you are sure you wish to purchase this item. There is a 25% restocking & relisting fee for any guns purchased that you either back out on the purchase after payment or that are not legal in your state or have to be returned due to a failed background check.
· All Items listed are also in our store for sale and could sell at any time. It is possible the item could be sold before we remove it offline. We make every effort to get them removed as soon as an item sells in our store or on another website.
· We cannot modify an item that is not approved for your State.
· Wood grains vary with species for those guns with wood stocks, grips and/or forearms. If you want additional photos of the actual gun, please ask.
· Any damage to the item from shipping is the responsibility of the receiving shop to note and notify UPS or FedEx immediately. We are not responsible for shipping damage or damage after it leaves our store. All items are shipped insured.
· R & R Gun Shop does not cover warranty issues. You must deal with the manufacturer for warranty issues or defects.
· Florida residents must pay Florida Sales Tax at our County rate of 7%.
· This item ships to lower 48 States only where allowed by law. Additional shipping charges will apply to Alaska or Hawaii. Please check with us on the UPS rates.
· Our payment policy is we expect to receive payment arrangements or at least contact with us within 48 hours after your purchase or win a bid regardless of the website rules.
· You as the buyer are responsible to select your receiving dealer and to contact them to have them send us their FFL.
· By clicking on the purchase button or bid button, you agree to the terms and conditions as outlined that are in addition to the website rules.
Thank you for doing business with R & R Gun Shop, we truly appreciate your business