Built for personal protection and every-day carry, the M&P380 Shield EZ is chambered in 380 Auto and is designed to be easy to use. It features an easy-to-rack slide, easy-to-load magazine, and easy-to-clean design. Built for personal and home protection, the innovative M&P380 Shield EZ pistol is the latest addition to the M&P M2.0 family and provides an easy-to-use protection option for both first-time shooters and experienced handgunners alike. It has a polymer grip/frame, reversible magazine release, Tactile Loaded Chamber Indicator, and grip safety. The M&P 380 Shield EZ includes two, easy-to-load, 8-round M&P380 Shield magazines. This model has an ambidextrous, manual thumb safety.
Extremely lightweight pistol. Has a nice feel in the hand too. with a truly easy slide assembly for those who can not pull a slide back easily.
•Equipped with ambidextrous manual thumb safety
•Black grip frame
•White 3-dot sights (windage adjustable rear)
•Includes (2) mags
M&P®380 SHIELD™ EZ™ STANDARD FEATURES
•Thin, lightweight design
•Internal Hammer Fired action
•Fine-tuned crisp trigger with lighter pull, & tactile/audible reset
•Compact polymer frame with "grip-to-fire" grip safety, optimized grip texture & integral Picatinny rail
•Optimal 18º grip angle
•Armonite® finished stainless steel slide & barrel
•Scalloped front & rear slide serrations
•Patented take-down lever & sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger
•Equipped with Tactile Loaded Chamber Indicator
•Reversible mag release
We CHARGE A 3% Fee for Credit Cards. Cash Discounted Price Shown. Please have your dealer fax us their FFL to . You may check out online or please call us to check out. We do NOT ship to California.
We are a Licensed FFL Dealer. All Federal Laws apply to us. Please take time to verify all information. Call if you have questions. We don't mind answering questions. WE DO NOT TAKE RETURNS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IN THE DESCRIPTION.
• PLEASE MAKE SURE WHAT YOU ARE PURCHASING IS LEGAL IN YOUR STATE OR THAT YOU ARE SURE YOU WISH TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM. THERE IS A 25% RESTOCKING & RELISTING FEE FOR ANY GUNS PURCHASED THAT YOU EITHER BACK OUT ON THE PURCHASE AFTER PAYMENT OR THAT ARE NOT LEGAL IN YOUR STATE OR HAVE TO BE RETURNED DUE TO A FAILED BACKGROUND CHECK.
• ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE ALSO IN OUR STORE FOR SALE AND COULD SELL AT ANY TIME. It is possible the item could be sold before we remove it offline. We make every effort to get them removed as soon as an item sells in our store or on another website.
• We cannot modify an item that is not approved for your State.
• Wood grains vary with species for those guns with wood stocks, grips and/or forearms. If you want additional photos of the actual gun, please ask.
• Any damage to the item from shipping is the responsibility of the receiving shop to note and notify UPS or FedEx immediately. We are NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING DAMAGE or damage after it leaves our store. All items are shipped insured.
• R & R Gun Shop does not cover warranty issues. You must deal with the manufacturer for warranty issues or defects.
• Florida residents must pay Florida Sales Tax at our County rate of 7%.
• This item ships to lower 48 States only where allowed by law. Additional shipping charges will apply to Alaska or Hawaii. Please check with us on the UPS rates.
• Our payment policy is we expect to receive payment arrangements or at least contact with us within 48 hours after your purchase or win a bid regardless of the website rules.
• NO REFUNDS on NEW ITEMS.
• WE DO NOT REFUND SHIPPING COSTS for used firearms nor Credit Card Fees.
• By clicking on the purchase button or bid button, you agree to the terms and conditions as outlined that are in addition to the website rules.
Thank you for doing business with R & R Gun Shop, we truly appreciate your business.