When the stakes are high, settle for nothing less than the precision and adaptability of the Savage 110 Tactical. The rifles AccuFit system lets tactical and competitive shooters customize length-of-pull for the utmost consistency, and the user-adjustable AccuTrigger provides a light, crisp pull. Together with the AccuStock, which secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length, the 110 Tactical provides the fit and function of a custom rifle right out of the box. It features a suppressor-ready threaded barrel, a one-piece scope rail and 10-round detachable box magazine.
Caliber 6.5 PRC
Stock Finish Flat Dark Earth
Barrel Length Range 24" to 24.99"
Sights None, Optic Ready
Length of Pull 12.75"-13.75"
Receiver Finish Matte Black
Receiver Material Carbon Steel
Stock Description Fixed AccuStock w / AccuFit
Stock Finish Group Brown
Stock Material Synthetic
Weight 8.87 lbs
Barrel Description Heavy
Barrel Finish Matte Black
Search Code SAV
Similar Items RI65PRC
Barrel Length 24"
We CHARGE A 3% Fee for Credit Cards. Cash Discounted Price Shown. Please have your dealer fax us their FFL to . You may check out online or please call us to check out. WE DO NOT SELL to California residence.
We are a Licensed FFL Dealer. All Federal Laws apply to us. Please take time to verify all information. Call if you have questions. We don't mind answering questions. WE DO NOT TAKE RETURNS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IN THE DESCRIPTION.
• PLEASE MAKE SURE WHAT YOU ARE PURCHASING IS LEGAL IN YOUR STATE OR THAT YOU ARE SURE YOU WISH TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM. THERE IS A 25% RESTOCKING & RELISTING FEE FOR ANY GUNS PURCHASED THAT YOU EITHER BACK OUT ON THE PURCHASE AFTER PAYMENT OR THAT ARE NOT LEGAL IN YOUR STATE OR HAVE TO BE RETURNED DUE TO A FAILED BACKGROUND CHECK.
• ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE ALSO IN OUR STORE FOR SALE AND COULD SELL AT ANY TIME. It is possible the item could be sold before we remove it offline. We make every effort to get them removed as soon as an item sells in our store or on another website.
• We cannot modify an item that is not approved for your State.
• Wood grains vary with species for those guns with wood stocks, grips and/or forearms. If you want additional photos of the actual gun, please ask.
• Any damage to the item from shipping is the responsibility of the receiving shop to note and notify UPS or FedEx immediately. We are NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING DAMAGE or damage after it leaves our store. All items are shipped insured.
• R & R Gun Shop does not cover warranty issues. You must deal with the manufacturer for warranty issues or defects.
• Florida residents must pay Florida Sales Tax at our County rate of 7%.
• This item ships to lower 48 States only where allowed by law. Additional shipping charges will apply to Alaska or Hawaii. Please check with us on the UPS rates.
• Our payment policy is we expect to receive payment arrangements or at least contact with us within 48 hours after your purchase or win a bid regardless of the website rules.
• You as the buyer are responsible to select your receiving dealer and to contact them to have them send us their FFL.
• NO REFUNDS on NEW ITEMS.
• WE DO NOT REFUND SHIPPING COSTS for used firearms nor Credit Card Fees.
• By clicking on the purchase button or bid button, you agree to the terms and conditions as outlined that are in addition to the website rules.
Thank you for doing business with R & R Gun Shop, we truly appreciate your business.